TWIN SCREW WASTE MATERIAL PROCESSOR
- All EUROPEAN components and Italian technology.
- for a variety of applications : PE PP PS EPS ABS MIXED PLASTICS, RDF, ORGANIC WASTE, etc.
- Automatic process. No operator needed, huge output, heavy duty.
- Italian technology and material quality standards.
construction year 2012
- Used machine offered with complete reconditioning
- for RDF briquettes, wood plastic compounds – drying washed PE PP – agglomerating moist plastics for further pelletizing.
- Average output above 1500- 3000 kg/hr, depending on material and moisture content.
- Average power consumption 260 kw/h – 0,12 kw/kg
- Steel Loading bunker mm.1004x3000x1400
- feeding done by 2 augers diam.400 mm. with adjustable speed
- Iron steel Shaking board for adjusting material flow
- body of the machine made by steel boards lined with anti-wear material
- Agglomerating process is performed by twin screws 600 mm.diam. Main engine 400 kw, 6 poles
- Siemens PLC, inverter, touch screen control board.
- Dimensions:WxLxH 5100x2500x3410 mm.
- Automatic process, no need for full-time operator
This waste processing line is designed to operate under heavy loads, so all components are manufactured for strength and sturdiness. Operating forces are well balanced, and the main drive motor is generously oversized in order to maintain the production rates even in the presence of more difficult material. Under normal conditions, the motor runs at only about 60% of its maximum capacity. The PLC control system monitors several parameters continuously, including electrical power consumption and temperature of the extruded material, so that operation can be adjusted accordingly.
automatic 2×600 mm screws