Contact us for price
GUILLOTINE REEL SPLITTER
- These reel splitters are particularly recommended to reduce the size of scraps before a further recycling process. They are ideal for paper, plastic, fabric, rubber, polylaminated, AL foil, in the shape of REELS, BALES, LOOSE MATERIAL, FIBERS, and more.
- Proposed in different standard dimensions and cutting forces, or bespoke to project, these machines feature a sturdy steel structure, top quality components and are constructed according to the strictest EU regulations to perform at their best and keep their value in the years with the simplest maintenance.
- with increased speed system, our guillotines can double the work done, compared with other models.
- One operator is needed to work in full safety conditions: 2-hands operation + protection grids + emergency STOP + pull-rope STOP + blade protection + hydraulic locking system.
- Available on request the photocell stopping system to prevent access in the action area.
- A choice of bespoke knives is available for different applications.
- With single piston up to 1.500 mm width or double piston for wider machines, always running on side racks on both sides, to prevent any oscillation or swaying.
- hydraulically driven, the compact hydraulic pack find its lodging on top of the machine to save room and make the place safer to move around.
- possible addition of photocell emergency stop
- Choose your size on the chart and send us your enquiry.
- Usually 4-5 months delivery, depending on workload of the moment and availability of materials. Check on our stock.
|Model||GUILLOTINE REEL-SPLITTER INCREASED SPEED|