- SPIRAL COLUMN LOADING UNIT
- most efficient device to cool down granule while loading a silo/mixer, in the space of a column.
It is a spiral duct where material flows and, with the simple vibration of the appropriately inclined coils, is lifted from the bottom up to the infeed of the mixers. During this path of more than 100 linear meters, material loses most of its heat.
- Average cooling capacity 1200 kg/h. Temperature can drop of about 50 °C, depending on room temperature
- diam.1100 mm.height 6.600 mm.
- n.2 x 7,5 kw motors
- CE mark
- Stainless steel structure
- This was used with dual outlet to fill 2 mixers
- Construction year 2002