WASTE MATERIAL AUTOMATIC PROCESSOR 1500 kg/h – ref. DL100
TWIN SCREW WASTE MATERIAL PROCESSOR
- For a variety of applications : PE PP PS EPS ABS MIXED PLASTICS, RDF, ORGANIC WASTE, etc.
- Automatic process. No operator needed, huge output, heavy duty.
- Italian technology and material quality standards.
- Can be inspected in our premises for a few days more
- Construction year 2005 – used for tests only
- Used machine next-to-new (very few worked hours)
- Very versatile, can be used for a variety of applications as RDF, briquettes, wood plastic compounds or just to agglomerate moist plastics for further pelletising.
- Materials are subjectd to pressure and friction treatment. The friction generates heat which melts plastics and binds it to the other materials (if present). The
- Output is a square shaped stream 140×140 mm. (Different matrixes can be supplied)
- Average output from 1500 to above 2000 kg/hr, depending on material and moisture content.
- Average power consumption 260 kw/h – 0,12 kw/kg
- Steel Loading bunker mm.1004x3000x1400
- Feeding done by 2 augers diam.400 mm. with adjustable speed
- Iron steel Shaking board for adjusting material flow
- Body of the machine made by steel boards lined with anti-wear material
- Agglomerating process is performed by twin screws 600 mm.diam. Main engine 400 kw, 6 poles
- Siemens PLC, inverter, touch screen control board.
- Dimensions:WxLxH 5100x2500x3410 mm.
- Automatic process, no need for full-time operator
This waste processing line is designed to operate under heavy loads, so all components are manufactured for strength and sturdiness. Operating forces are well balanced, and the main drive motor is generously oversized in order to maintain the production rates even in the presence of more difficult material. Under normal conditions, the motor runs at only about 60% of its maximum capacity. The PLC control system monitors several parameters continuously, including electrical power consumption and temperature of the extruded material, so that operation can be adjusted accordingly.
No products in the list
- CONVERTING & DOWNSTREAM (49)
- EXTRUSION (44)
- FLEXOPRINTING (14)
- PLASTIC RECYCLING (78)
- RAW MATERIALS (7)
- REPAIRS-SPARE PARTS (7)
- Uncategorized (4)
- WASTE MANAGEMENT (36)